BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

~FrIeNd's PrOmIsE~

A Friend's Promise

When times get tough and you feel down,
good friends are hard to come by.
But don't worry when i see you front
I'll be right by your side.

It may be a boy that breaks your heart
I promise, the pain will fade away
But don't you worry I will do my part
To be there for you every day.

But perhaps its your parents that made you cry
They are the ones who have you upset
They don't mean too make you have tears in your eyes
And on that i am sure to bet

And some times you just feel down and out
Just need a friend to on whom you can rely
Don't worry we can talk about 
Whatever on your mind

You can call me even if it's late
Or if I'm studying for a test
Even if you know, that I am on a date
To help I will do my best

Because your my friend you can rely on me
To get you through those bad times
As long as i can have the same guarantee
That you will be there for me 

*ma fwenz rafiah n their sista wit me.
nota kaki : in de pic up there was ma bestfwenz. we know each other  from im 14yr old until now.
                      thanx being ma fwenz dear. i'll never forget u until endz~

No comments:

Post a Comment